ANG’s Oracle Techno Functional R12
Duration: Approximately 45+ Hours
Summary of Objects Covered:
- Conversions / Interfaces (Inbound & Outbound).
- Reports Development & Customizations (Normal and XML)
- Forms Development & Customizations
- Workflow Customizations
- OA Frame Work Personalizations
- AOL Setups
- Order to Cash Functional Flow
- Procure to Pay Functional Flow
ORACLE Techno Functional Course Outline
Introduction to Oracle R12 eBusiness Suite
- Identify the components that comprise an Oracle Application system
- Navigation to Oracle Applications
- Explain basic application integration
- Identify Entities that are shared between multiple applications
- Explain different application versions & database versions
- Multi Org structure and explanation of Sample Org
- Unix Directory structure
- Database architecture
System Administration and Application Object Library
- Define Users , Monitor Concurrent programs
- Define Responsibility, Request group
- Define concurrent Program, executables
- Define Menu, Sub-menu, function and attach to responsibility
- Setup Functional profile options & Understand hierarchy
- Understand Key & Descriptive flex fields
- Setup Key and Descriptive Flex fields
- Define Document sequence
- Define Value Sets
- Understand System & personal profiles
Conversions / Interfaces
- Indentify the requirement of Interface
- Gap Analysis
- Technical Design
- Develop prototype for basic conversion test as Proof of Concept
- Develop final code implement the interface.
- We cover Standard Purchase Order as Inbound Interface using Interface tables, Sales Order Import as Interface using Public API, Vendor Extract as Outbound Interface using UTL File.
Reports Development and Customization
- Identify the Report requirement.
- Know the functionality or identify the columns from front end application.
- Develop Query on SQL
- Make it as Normal Report test at D2K level
- Make it as Oracle Apps Standards like using User Exits etc.
- Registration with the application.
- Modify existing Report
- Identify the Form Data entry requirement.
- Know the business need so that, we can write the validations of the fields.
- Develop the form using apps standards using TEMPLATE.fmb
- Implement the form in Oracle apps.
- Modify the Existing form by extending the form with new changes.
- Modify the form using Forms Personalizations
- Modify the form behavior without touching the form using CUSTOM.pll
Workflow & OAF Customizations
- Upload or download the existing workflow.
- Edit the workflow with new changes like creating process, function etc.
- Understand the OAF Technology which is replacing forms in the data entry.
- Personalizing the OAF Pages
Custom Application Development
- Need of Custom Application
- Setup a custom application
- Unix Commands & FTP Commands
- Project documentation
- Sample Resume preparation
- Interview question and answers